The term "business intelligence" refers to a collection of methods, procedures, and technology assets that can efficiently and accurately acquire information from both publicly available and private sources for the purposes of analysis and interpretation. Therefore, the data becomes an invaluable resource for setting the course of a company's operations. New technical procedures have improved the intelligence analysis principle in recent years (e.g., data mining, real time data visualization, big data). Other professional disciplines have emerged as a result of these advances in technology and data infrastructure, allowing businesses to obtain timely advice on which to base choices on real-time, ever-changing information.
Together Through It!
- Purpose and scope clarification
- Look for a great deal of data
- Processing (digital data management tools) (digital data management tools).
- Information distillation based on your specific needs
- Personalized report: decision-making data that's both relevant and accurate.
- Assisting customers with their choice-making.